Amethyst 108 Round Bead 8 mm Mala / Necklace
- Hand Made Malas and Neckace| Stone Size - 8 mm| Shape -Round
- Natural Healing Stone for Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Numerology, Tarot, Astrology, Vastu, Angle Healing & Feng Shui
- 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Stone / Crystal - small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.
- Can be used for Healing, Fashion Jewelry, Gifting for Unisex
Amethyst is the crystal for Crown and 3rd Eye Chakra. Wearing Amethyst protects one from all kinds of negative energies. Amethyst is usedful in insomnia and nightmares. It is an extremely powerful stone for meditations and meditating with amethyst reduces anger, stress and depression. It is also a stone which can be used for de-addication. Hold Amethyst in your hand while meditating to activate the 3rd eye. For students and education amethyst is useful. It improves concentration and helps students in studies. It is also a crystal to strengthen the immune system. You can carry amethyst in your pocket while going on for court cases.Disclaimer - The information provided is based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice. Inadvertent use of it will not be our responsibility.
- Detergents And Lotions Can Damage The Finishing And Colour Of The Stones / Crystals.
- So Don'T Dip Your Stones / Crystals In Water. Jewellery Should Always Be Removed Before Swimming And Washing Dishes.
- It Can Be Kept In Jewellery Case Or Stored In A Plastic Or Soft Cloth Bag To Protect.
- Clean Fashion Jewellery With A Soft 100% Cotton.
- Texture And Weight May Vary From The Photograph Every Care Has Been Taken To Ensure That The Product Details Are Correct.
- All Dimensions Are Measured By Hand, So There Might Be A Very Slight Variation.
- Color May Vary Due To Lighting/Flash During Photography Or Your Monitor Settings.
- The Image Has Been Enlarged For Better Viewing So Kindly Go Through The Mentioned Dimensions Of The Product For Actual Sizes Of The Product.
- The Product Is Make From Natural Stones So Small Holes, Crack Marks On The Surface Or Inside The Stones Are Often Visible.