Multi Fluorite Superior Tumble Stone Kit
•Natural 100 Gms Tumble Stone kit
•Natural Healing tumble Stone for Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Numerology, Tarot, Astrology, Vastu, Angle Healing & Feng Shui.
• 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Stone / Crystal - small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.
• Can be used for Healing, Fashion Jewelry, Gifting for Unisex
Moonstone is especially protective of those who travel by night or upon the water when the moon is shining. Frequent travelers should keep one in the glove compartment for safe night driving and as protection against road rage. Moonstone is also the stone of love and eroticism, stimulating the kundalini energy and carnal desires. It is the ultimate fertility crystal. A Moonstone necklace worn during lovemaking at full moon harmonizes the body into the natural lunar cycle. Or, for fidelity or fertility, make a grid of thirteen Moonstone crystals with a circle of the twelve months around a bedroom, and one centered under the bed. Disclaimer - The information provided is based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice. Inadvertent use of it will not be our responsibility.
- Detergents And Lotions Can Damage The Finishing And Colour Of The Stones / Crystals.
- So Don'T Dip Your Stones / Crystals In Water. Jewellery Should Always Be Removed Before Swimming And Washing Dishes.
- It Can Be Kept In Jewellery Case Or Stored In A Plastic Or Soft Cloth Bag To Protect.
- Clean Fashion Jewellery With A Soft 100% Cotton.
- Texture And Weight May Vary From The Photograph Every Care Has Been Taken To Ensure That The Product Details Are Correct.
- All Dimensions Are Measured By Hand, So There Might Be A Very Slight Variation.
- Color May Vary Due To Lighting/Flash During Photography Or Your Monitor Settings.
- The Image Has Been Enlarged For Better Viewing So Kindly Go Through The Mentioned Dimensions Of The Product For Actual Sizes Of The Product.
- The Product Is Make From Natural Stones So Small Holes, Crack Marks On The Surface Or Inside The Stones Are Often Visible.