Pyrite 8 mm Round Bead Mala / Necklace
- Hand Made Natural Crystal Stone Mala / Necklace | Length : 32 Inch. | Stone Size - 8 mm | Shape Round | Number of Beads 108 | Charged By Reiki Grand Master & Vastu Expert
- Natural Healing Crystal Stone Mala for Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Numerology, Tarot, Astrology & Feng Shui
- 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Stone / Crystal Mala - small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible
- Material : Natural Healing Stones See Images & Product Description For Healing Properties /Advantages
- Stylish Party-Daily-Office-Casual Wear Reiki Healing Stone Mala / Necklace for Men, Women, Boys, Girls. Best for Gifting & Personal Use.
Check items to add to the cart or
- Pyrite Ball Dowser / Pendulum₹295.00
- Pyrite 10 mm Faceted Bracelet₹699.00
- Pyrite Crystal / Stone Dust / ChuraAs low as ₹649.00
- Pyrite Crystal Pencil / ObelisksAs low as ₹775.00
- Pyrite 6 mm Round Bead Bracelet₹346.00
- Pyrite 6 mm 108 Round Bead Mala₹1,099.00
- Pyrite 8 mm Faceted Bead Mala₹1,949.00
- Pyrite 8 mm Round Bead Bracelet₹449.00
- Pyrite 8 mm Faceted Bracelet₹555.00
- Pyrite 10 mm Round Bead Bracelet₹555.00
- Pyrite 10 mm Round Bead Mala₹1,699.00
- Pyrite 10 mm Faceted Bead Mala₹1,899.00
- Pyrite Merkaba₹325.00
- Pyrite Pencil Pendant With Chain₹275.00
No Related Posts
Legal Disclaimer :
- We cannot guarantee that the colors, sizes & textures displayed on our website will exactly match the colors, sizes & textures of the product that you ordered as every stone is mined differently. If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- All dimensions are measured by hand, so there might be a very slight variation.
- The image has been enlarged for better viewing so kindly go through the mentioned dimensions of the Product for actual sizes of the product.
- The Product is make from Natural Stones so small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.
Safety Information :
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and colour of the stones / crystals. So don't dip your stones / crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes.
- It can be kept in jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect.
- Clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton.
Write Your Own Review