Antique Feng Shui Buddhism Goddess Mother Kwan Brass Statue with Stone Work
- Goddess Tara / Mother Kwan Yin is known as the mother of liberation, and represents the virtues of success in work and achievements.
- Please use dry cotton fabric to clean/ dust to elongate the look and lustre of the murti.
- Made from Quality Material and Handmade in India, Gorgeous Hand work and perfect showcase of Indian Handicrafts.
- Spiritual Lucky Gift - Vastu - Fengshui Gift - Return Gift - Anniversary Gift - Birthday Gift - Wedding Gift - Christmas Gift - Diwali Gift - Raksha Bandhan Gift- Bhai Duj Gift- Goverdhan Pujan Gift.
- Tara Size Approximately | Height : 10.5 cm | Width : 5.5 cm | Weight : 400-450 Gram Approx | Material : Brass with Handwork of Coluorful Stones.
Reiki Crystal Products
Tara is actually the generic name for a set of Bodhisattvas of similar aspect. Bodhisattvas are often considered metaphoric for Buddhist virtues. As Mahatara, Great Tara, she is the supreme creatrix and mother of all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Tara embodies many of the qualities of feminine principle.
She is known as the Mother of Mercy and Compassion. She is the source, the female aspect of the universe, which gives birth to warmth, compassion and relief from bad karma as experienced by ordinary beings in cyclic existence. She engenders, nourishes, smiles at the vitality of creation, and has sympathy for all beings as a mother does for her children..
Care & Disclaimer : Color may vary due to photographic effects, Keep the Inder Dev away from chemical, Texture and weight may vary from the photograph.