Brass laxmi Ganesha god for Home Decor, Gifting -400-450 Gram Approx
- Laxmi Ganesha Brass with stone Idol for Diwali Pujan and Home Decor
- Please use dry cotton fabric to clean/ dust to elongate the look and luster of the murti.
- Made from Quality Material and Handmade in India, Gorgeous Hand work and perfect showcase of Indian Handicrafts.
- Spiritual Lucky Gift - Fengshui Gift - Return Gift - Anniversary Gift - Birthday Gift - Wedding Gift - Christmas Gift - Diwali Gift- Raksha Bandhan Gift- Bhai Duj Gift- Goverdhan Pujan Gift.
Reiki Crystal Products
Goddess Laxmi in Diwali Laxmi is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. The word Laxmi is derived from the Sanskrit word Laxmi, meaning goal. She is also called Shri the female of the Supreme Being. She is worshipped for promotion, success and personal virtues.
Devi Laxmi was emerged during the churning of the celestial milky ocean by the Gods and Demons. Lakshmi chose Vishnu as Her Consort Vishnu carried Laxmi from the ocean into His heaven. Each time Vishnu descends on earth as an avatar. He is accompanied by an avatar of Lakshmi.
She was born as Sita when Vishnu appeared as Rama, she was Rukmini when Vishnu appeared as Krishna and she was the Padma when her husband came as Vamana. Laxmi Puja is performed for prosperity, material abundance, and spiritual prosperity. She is worshipped to remove troubles that prevent us from starting a spiritual path or business.
Hindus worship Goddess Laxmi in houses and temples by Her devotees. Special worship is offered to Her annually on the auspicious day of Diwali, with religious rituals and colorful ceremonies specifically devoted to Her.
Significance of Ganesha in Diwali Lord Ganesha is also called the elephant-headed God. He symbolizes auspiciousness and wisdom. Lord Ganesha is worshipped by the Hindus on Diwali. Lord Ganesha is the son of Shiva and Parvati.
He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles. He is also worshipped as the god of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth. In fact, Ganesha is one of the five prime Hindu deities - Brahma / Vishnu / Shiva and Durga being the other four whose idolatry is glorified as the Panchayatana puja.
- Color may vary due to photographic effects, Keep the Buddha away from chemical, Texture and weight may vary from the photograph.
- The information provided is based on individual experience and should not be treated as medical advice.
- Inadvertent use of it will not be our responsibility.
|SKU||C-Laxmi-Ganesh-FS03-71-400-450 Gram Approx|