Certified Tiger Eye 10 Mm Faceted Bead Bracelet
- Stretchable Elastic Natural Crystal Stone Tiger Eye 10 mm Faceted Bracelet| Diameter : 2.5 Inch.| Stone Size – 10 mm | Shape - Diamond Cut/Faceted. Charged By Reiki Grand Master & Vastu Expert
- Tiger Eye is popularly called the stone of courage.
- Tiger Eye is known as the stone of self-confidence and strength. It has protective properties and is connected to both the root and the sacral chakra
- Tiger Eye stone is believed to be charged with an abundance of glorious healing properties and benefits that help balance physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Physically, it is believed to balance the endocrine system and emotionally, it cleans negative energies and builds confidence and self-worth.
- It is also known to protect from black magic and manifest good thoughts into reality.
- Natural Healing Stone for Reiki Healing, Crystal Healing, Numerology, Tarot, Astrology, Vastu, Angle Healing & Feng Shui
- 100% Authentic, Original and Natural Healing Stone / Crystal - small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.
- Material: Natural Healing Stones See Images & Product Description For Healing Properties /Advantages.
Legal Disclaimer :
- We cannot guarantee that the colors, sizes & textures displayed on our website will exactly match the colors, sizes & textures of the product that you ordered as every stone is mined differently. If you have any questions about a particular color or shade, please contact us prior to ordering for clarification.
- All dimensions are measured by hand, so there might be a very slight variation.
- The image has been enlarged for better viewing so kindly go through the mentioned dimensions of the Product for actual sizes of the product.
- The Product is make from Natural Stones so small holes, crack marks on the surface or inside the stones are often visible.
Safety Information :
- Detergents and lotions can damage the finishing and colour of the stones / crystals. So don't dip your stones / crystals in water. Jewellery should always be removed before swimming and washing dishes.
- It can be kept in jewellery case or stored in a plastic or soft cloth bag to protect.
- Clean fashion jewellery with a soft 100% cotton.
Write Your Own Review